Here is a small taste of what we have been up to. Below, you will see the face of one very happy man. Kyle could not have been more delighted to walk out of church and see several inches of snow yesterday. It did not take any effort for him to go out and and shovel our driveway (so fun to finally have our very own driveway!!) because he could dream of the upcoming snowmobiling adventures to come. Silly husband. We moved to the right place for this guy who loves winter!

I love the fact that no one has built on the lots around us....makes it feel like we live on our own huge lot!

We have been enjoying some nice family time cuddled up on the couch in the evenings. This is one of my favorite evening sights...Grant and Daddy both enthralled with a show that was on. I have two pretty great guys!

We have also had a few visitors over a few weekends ago. Our friend Kristen moved here to work at the same company that Kyle does. We love having her as a dinner guest....and this time, Grant didn't mind having someone besides mom and dad to entertain him!

Kellie and Spencer were here to visit the same weekend. I keep hoping that if we make them laugh enough, they just might move here so we can take advantage of their Wii! Ok.... for real guys, we like you even when you don't bring the Wii. Come live here!

We are excited for a fun week at home as a family for Thanksgiving. We wish you all a wonderful week full of gratitude for the small moments in life!
6 comments:
IT's a good thing Kyle likes the winter time-- because there is a lot of winter here! I was excited about the snow too!!!! I can't wait to go snowmobiling myself and Mike and dad talk about nothing else right now and check the web cam at Island Park on a regular basis!!! It was fun talking to you yesterday! Good luck!
I bet you guys will have plenty of snow for Kyle. :P Glad he's enjoying shoveling the driveway. I'm so happy that you've had some fun vistors and Grant looks so good! We miss you guys - but we're glad life's good in your new home!
That's hilarious that someone from Arizona loves the winter. All our friends from AZ seem to hate it... (winter and daylight savings--we hear a lot about both!)
Happy Thansgiving all, wish I could be there.
- Nate
We love to see you all happy and enjoy that snow, because I don't.
Grandma
Wow- if you guys are finishing your basement, that must be a HUGE project. If I remember correctly, you guys have a LOT of square footage down there. Good luck with that!!!
Your snow pictures look beautiful! I'm glad that you guys are so happy where you live, and that you were able to find a place that worked out for Grant. And those daddy/son moments are such heart-tuggers! How precious!!!
Post a Comment