This is just a random collection of pictures taken during November. Miles was six months old.
 |
| Grant is now in the "Hey Mom, take my picture!" phase. |
Grant hanging out with his beloved dog. This dog was given to him when he was in the hospital following his Fontan surgery and he is so very attached. Unfortunately, he changes the dogs name every few months which makes it hard to keep track of! Originally, the dog was named "Puppies Nah-Nah" (Grant old word for daddy), then it was Charky (named after the dog in Curious George), next up was Woof Woof's Mommy (the dog changed gender this time too), and currently, he keeps trying to tell me that his dog is named Sammy. Funny kid.
Miles is my new favorite laundry folding helper. He is easily entertained playing with a few clean clothes and loves to chill propped on the bed.
We got our first snow storm and Grant was thrilled to go out and play in the snow. I was thrilled that it wasn't too windy or cold so that I could let him play while Miles and I watched from the window. Cold wind and Grant do not mix. He has a hard time breathing and has been known to collapse from it. I can't wait till spring.
We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house with Kellie and Spencer this year. Grant insisted on pulling out my mom's box of musical instruments and jamming while Aunt "Ada" played the piano for him. He distributed instruments so that we could all be a part of the band.
Another "Hey Mom, take my picture in here" moment. I think everyone else was taking their post Thanksgiving naps.
Miles is getting really fun and interactive. Grant loves to have Miles come and lay in his bed with him to play. It lasts for about 30 seconds before I start to hear complaints of, "Mom, he is trying to eat my hair! Mom, he is licking my toys like popsicles!" I look forward to them playing together.
 |
| Grant apparently cheering that he filled all the squares on his waffle with raspberries. |
And finally, the sweet face of Baby Miles in the morning. He has become such a sweet happy kid. This was just before he learned how to sit up on his own.
I love that sweet little face!
3 comments:
What darling boys! So glad Grant got to enjoy the snow and you didn't have to worry about wind. He sounds like such a fun kid! loved the musical instruments and his comments when Miles was in his bed. And Miles is ADORABLE!
They are both so cute! I can't wait until this summer when we roll through there on our way to Boise--we are definitely planning on stopping to see you guys!
Karina got so excited when she saw that first picture of Grant with his dog. She had to run and get her dog too, and then we talked about stuffed doggies. She liked Skyping with him earlier and seeing his dog then as well.
Anyway, cute kids!
Post a Comment