Kyle's mom gave the boys matching church outfits this year for Christmas. Since Grant has not been able to go to church with us this winter due to germs, we decided they still needed to get dressed up for a photo shoot. One Sunday afternoon when I was on home duty while Kyle got to go to church, I set up an in home photo studio. We had a lot of laughs while I tried to capture just a few "good" pictures. I think I almost like the out takes better than the finished products! If you need a good laugh today...
Grant is such a funny kid. He often goes along with me on photo shoots and he likes to "pose" himself. I love what he comes up with.
He also insisted that we take pictures with his doggie "Sammy" and his baby doll "Lilah". Too funny.
And yes, it was all worth it in the end. (except for that moment when I realized halfway through that my camera settings were set on small jpg. Oops. I hope these print out ok!!)
 |
| Miles at 8 months |
We all needed a nap by the time we finished! Phew!
3 comments:
They are so cute! I love Grant's long-suffering expressions in the outakes where Miles is crying. :)
Ha ha! I love the ones with MIles sobbing. It's apparently pure torture when we take our kids' pics, isn't it?!
Your boys are so cute! Love the matching outfits and expressions :) Hope you are all doing well! I live vicariously through Kellie's blog and love to see the fun things your family is involved with!
Post a Comment