Friday, October 5, 2007

Beautiful Fall!

Well, I finally finished Stephenie Meyer's other book, New Moon and Eclipse, and so I am back to life again after checking out for a short time! If you have not caught the vision of these books, DO IT NOW!! Best spent relax time of my whole month!

I realized that I forgot to post some photos we took a few weeks ago in the beautiful fall leaves. Kyle and I were planning on meeting up with some friends, Hilary and Lucas for an off-r
oading adventure, but then the day before our camping trip, the transmission on the truck went out. NOT FUN! After crying and realizing that this was a story of learning how to struggle as newlyweds, we canceled our part in the off-roading and jumped in Hilary's land rover instead. We made ourselves have fun despite the fact that we knew we would not be able to pay for ANYTHING in the next few weeks due to the $2,000 transmission repair. So much for wedding gift money and school grants! Our truck is finally fixed, we are poor, and we still had a blast in the canyons on roads that only mountain goats should adventure to travel on. Here are some fun pics!



6 comments:

Shannon said...

Great pictures! That stinks about the transmission...

Abby said...

ha ha! welcome to real life, baby! ;) Glad you enjoyed the books. I'm about ready to start on round two! Great pictures!

Devony said...

Good attitude Alli and we're sorry about the transmission! You're right though, this is how you learn a ton, as poor college students! Just know that it does eventually end...One day. :)

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

Alli, great photos. They look post cards. It's good to see that your life is good. Thank you for sharing this blog with me.

Michelle said...

Wow Alli, what gorgeous fall colours! We are just getting into those. BTW, we really need to chat one of these days... it just hit me as I was scrolling down the page, YOU'RE MARRIED! How crazy is that! :) Wow.

(Haha, don't be surprised that I just had that aha moment... I had it for months after I got married!)

(I hope people are pretty much done commenting on this post otherwise when they go to comment they will think I'm completely crazy! :)