Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And Then There Were THREE!!!


Surprise! We are excited to share some pretty cool news today... I think that the picture explains just about everything! LOL! Click on the picture to enlarge it :)

A few Frequently Asked Questions:

1) Were you expecting this pregnancy? well friends, to be honest and personal...we were expecting to add children to our family at some point in the future,however we planned it to be a little later than this present time. Looks like the Lord had a better plan in mind. SURPRISE to a new mommy and daddy!!

2) When are you due? April 1st! (aka April Fools Day!!) What better birthday for a baby we didn't believe was actually coming to our home!

3) Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Now that the shock has worn off a little bit (I'm now in the middle of week 11) we are THRILLED with whatever the outcome. Can't wait for this little person to join us!

4)So what is next for the happy couple? Well Bob, we have to FIND A BIGGER APARTMENT!! Since we live in a studio, we thought it might be important to us to have a wall before we have a baby! Can you blame us?

Hope you enjoyed our surprise as much as we enjoyed giving it! Yikes!! Please let the well wishes and advice begin! We all know that I am going to need it!

23 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

YEA!!! Alli!!! If this child has half the energy you do, you can kiss ALL sleep goodbye. We are so excited for you! I hope it has your smile!

Robyn said...

Congrats to you! :) We're so excited for you guys! So you're only 9 weeks behind us. Cool. :) Unfortunately that probably means that you're still dealing with morning sickness. Feel free to call anytime. I'm just doing online classes and would love to give advice if you want it. :)

Ryan & Janna said...

WOW! this is some very exciting news. congrates, to the first time parents. enjoy it all, it may be difficult now but everything changes too fast.

Shannon said...

Congrats!!! Here is my advice on how to get some sleep....

umm.... GOOD LUCK! (Yeah that wall would be helpful).

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

My prediction: a boy, face more like Alli but built more like Kyle, energetic, always smiling, piercing cry (I think this is true of all kids, tho). We're thrilled for you guys. Congrats! And yes, only the deaf can survive newborns w/o walls in their aprts (and some w/ hearing can't even survive with the walls!).

Logan and Stevie Ipsen said...

I knew it!!! I saw your facebook page Monday and knew it immediately!!! I was checking your blog constantly waiting for the reveal!!! I was in a meeting and checked your blog on my blackberry like three times and then I saw it. It was a pretty serious point in the meeting and I was at the end of the table whispering I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Everyone probably thinks I am crazy. I was dying to comment but couldn't until just now when I got back to my computer. I knew it!!!...Oh, yeah...congratutlations!

The Cooking Schaack said...

Oh Happy day!!!! Alli congrats. You will love being able to feel him or her kick!!!! It is is the best. WHat a little darling baby it's going to be. You are going to be the best Mommy ever!!!

Derek, Nikki, and Avrie said...

congrats! im so excited for you two!

Kelsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're so excited for you guys! I love that you are due on April Fool's... wait... this isn't some sick joke your playing is it? :-D A very elaborate April Fool's Joke... that would be funny! But assuming that it is not... hooray and congrats. The best advice I can give you is that every pregnancy and every baby is different, and that the Lord has specifically called you and Kyle to be the parents of this little one... so that makes you two (and the Lord, of course) the ONLY experts! Other people (and magazines, books, websites, etc.) can give you ideas and advice, but first and foremost trust your own instincts (which, since becoming a mother, I am convinced is purely a form of revelation) and rely on the Lord. Enjoy! I hope you are not too morning sick. And if you ever just want to talk about pregnancy and babies, just call or email! That's pretty much all that's on my mind lately too! :)

The Black Family said...

CONGRATS! You are going to make wonderful parents. How exciting. Enjoy the adventure. Being a parent is the most wonderful thing you will ever do. Love ya!

gquilts said...

I found you and what a surprise. I am so excited for you. The Lord does bless us in very important ways.... we love, we will keep checking back to see how things are going.

LY
Marilyn

Hamlie said...

Congratulations! Such happy and exciting news!

K.E.N said...

HURRAY!!! That is super exciting and we know you're going to be an excellent mom and Kyle is going to be an awesome dad. We don't really have advice because we are a little new (7 months) at this kid thing. But we do want you to know that babies are funny. The faces they make, the sounds, when they start "talking" and laughing at whatever. When Noah isn't tired or hungry, we are just usually laughing at or with him. It is fun!

Dawn said...

congrat's

Hope everyone is well.

How is grandpa doing????

LittleFamilyJL said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! Are you sure this isn't an early April Fool's Joke? . . .

I am so excited for you guys!! I hope that you are feeling well.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sherri said...

Holy crap lady!!!! So excited for you! Happy happy day for you!

Us Bailey's said...

Congratulations again!!! By the way - where are you on facebook? I tried to find you but couldn't!

Darci said...

We are so excited for you! Can't wait to have cousins!!!!! Love you guys!

Brandon and Erica said...

Look at that tiny little one! It already looks like you :-).
Well, that is SOOOO exciting! I think surprises are fun, anyway ;-).

It is pretty much perfect timing, it seems. You just posted your ONe Year Anniversary, and you're ::this:: close to finishing your Master's! Baby couldn't be coming at a better time! :-)

Kristi said...

I had a feeling!!! I am so Happy for you! Call me when ever you get a moment. I love you both tons. Yea for Ali!!! Sorry I haven't written earlier I have very limited access!

Devony said...

Whatever Alli! You have always been the maternal type and love to take care of people. You'll be such a great mom! Kyle will be an awesome dad too which means your kid will be the coolest kid on the block! Good luck with the apartment hunting! I agree that the wall is totally important before April! Yay!!!

Jerolyn & Bruce said...

Yipee! I'm gonna be a grandma!!!!!!!

That just means......more trips to UTAH!!! hip hip hooray!!!

Ya gotta love it baby!!!!!