Wednesday, February 11, 2009

May It Rest In Peace

Finally something exciting enough to document in pictures! Yesterday, Kyle picked up my BOUND COPY OF MY THESIS!!! I am now in the USU card catalog and my thesis can be searched on digital dissertations! Whoo hoo! The end has finally come my friends!


My tummy pokes out enough now that it almost covers the whole book!


What did we do to celebrate? We finally went to fulfill one of my most recent cravings... a frosty cold A&W Rootbeer float! We were grateful for the valuepack coupons that came in the mail this week making it all possible/affordable!
Isn't my hubby a cutie! He is growing out his "winter fur" and after he had grown and shaved his goatee off once this season, he decided he looked like a 14 year old and promptly grew it back!For now, I will not complain cause he is a hottie!

Thanks again to everyone who has listened to me vent throughout this whole process and who have assisted in various ways to help me get this done! My degree officially posted the first week of January and they post dated it back to December since my thesis had been turned in LONG before and was just waiting for the final review. If it weren't for the timing of Grant's arrival, I would be fully entrenched in clinical hours now, but at least I am legal again and will be able to resume clinical work in the future after we get life stabilized with his medical care and Kyle and I can balance out the job issues! Thesis, may you rest in peace on my bookshelf for the next 60 years gathering dust and reminding me daily that I never have to revise you again! WHOO HOO! :-)

11 comments:

Kyle said...

Congratulations babe!! It's been a long time coming. I am very proud of you and your accomplishments!

Us Bailey's said...

Congratulations!!!! Isn't it nice to know that you are all done! Hope all is going well!

Jerolyn & Bruce said...

HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!

Jerolyn & Bruce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate said...

Holy cow! You're huge! How many root beer floats did you down?! ;-)

I LOVE YOU!

- Me

Crystal said...

Oh Alli, you are the cutest little pregnant lady! Congrats! What an accomplishment!

forsgren@wic.net said...

May I be among the rest to congradulate you on a job well done my dear??? I was hoping it would come to an end someday. Now you will have someting in hand to show off to everyone in your life. It is worth all the effort you put into it and then some.
We love you very much. Grandma

Devony said...

I love it! Congrats! We are so proud of you!

Michelle and Andy said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

Jackee said...

Congrats! That's how I felt about mine--done and on the shelf before Kass was born was mission accomplished!

Anonymous said...

Ha congrats! What an accomplishment! In fact you are a very accomplished woman! I admire you and want to grow up to be like you!