"Hey guys...I'm ONE now!"
You have probably read the full story of Grant's birthday party on Grant's blog, but I wanted to add a few more photos for my memories on this blog since it is the less visited and public blog that we keep! We love having Grant's blog open for anyone to view, but the many kind strangers who look in probably don't care much about all of the other details of our lives. :) First off, I want to remember our guests!
Melanie, Kristen, and April were kind to stop by to celebrate!
Aunt Kellie with the birthday boy.
Grandma Jerolyn and Uncle Cory

Somehow I missed getting a picture that day of both grandpas, but I assure you they were there, just probably downstairs at the moment working on our never ending basement project! (more on that later)
Grant was getting the hand og playing his new bongo drum from G&G H. I like the fact that it will sing to you in both Spanish and English, and the Spanish is far less annoying than the English variety!

You probably saw his reaction to cake, but just to recap...it was not a success. It is funny. Grant's long term oxygen use and ventilator are being blamed for his distaste of sweet things, but no one really knows for sure if he will ever like them. We might just have to resort to a birthday pickle every year for tradition sake!
With his pickle, Grant was a much happier baby. Just looking at that dimple makes me happy!Grandma Jerolyn and Uncle Cory
Somehow I missed getting a picture that day of both grandpas, but I assure you they were there, just probably downstairs at the moment working on our never ending basement project! (more on that later)
You probably saw his reaction to cake, but just to recap...it was not a success. It is funny. Grant's long term oxygen use and ventilator are being blamed for his distaste of sweet things, but no one really knows for sure if he will ever like them. We might just have to resort to a birthday pickle every year for tradition sake!
And a picture from a few days before the party, but here is Grant working hard on "Rody" his occupational therapy bouncing balance donkey. Mostly right now, he prefer to chew on his ears. :)

1 comment:
So good to him with out all the stuff he has to drag along with him. He looks so happy most of the time. G Amy sure does enjoy being with him. Her weekly reports are very enlightning for me. LOL GGreat.
Post a Comment