Monday, March 29, 2010
Birthday Weekend Cont.
And a few more pictures to document Grant's birthday weekend. We were lucky on Sunday to have a visit from Aunt JoAnna (Kyle's sister) and her husband Kevin. They were not able to make it on Saturday, but wanted to come visit while Bruce and Jerolyn were in town.
Kyle's brother Cory had only been able to see Grant during one of his many hospital stays. This was the first time that Cory had been able to hold Grant and he was so excited to do it! I sure hope that holding Grant was worth the speeding ticket that poor Cory got on his trip to Idaho!

I had to throw this picture in. JoAnna was being charmed by Grant's very vocal babble, but I guess that Kevin was a little bored (hence the yawn!). Or...I guess it could be the result of their weekend off road trip the day before.
Grandma and Grandpa H had waited through the whole winter to be able to see Grant again. We aren't quite out of the RSV/flu season, but it was nice for them to see their grandson. This picture cracks me up because it looks like Grant's little face is huge, but it was just distorted by the clear funnel he was chewing on at the time!
I hope that Grandpa didn't mind the slobbery spoon in his face!
Kyle enjoyed being home for 5 days while his parents were visiting. Grant was delighted to have his daddy around so much. Since Grant's tube is no longer a concern, Kyle has been LOVING being able to play "rocketship" with Grant. It is one thing that only daddy does and Grant gets so excited to see him at the end of the day so they can start playing!
Thanks everyone for your visits. It will be so nice for Grant to look back and see what fun his first birthday celebration was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time with everyone! Grant looked like he liked all the attention he was getting!How did shots go yesterday? Hope Grants not tooo grumpy. Good luck!
It si so nice to see Grant without all the tubes ans things attached. You can enjoy playing with him more now I'll bet. I still just marvel at the miracale he is and has become, the joy he is and more to come too. LOL Grandma Great.
Post a Comment