After an exhausting week, I feel old. And a bit like this.... But with great news for Grant this past weekend, I think the next year is shaping up to be a little more like this!
Some days I feel like that too. Hope things are going better for yall. Hope you had a good day on the 26th. We just can't stop thinking of you all and keeping you in our prayers always. Love Grandma
It took me way too long to figure out the title... I'll blame it (and missing your b-day in the first place!) entirely on your little namesake. Happy belated Birthday!
5 comments:
happy birthday Alli! I hope you had a great day :) I love the pictures by the way!
I hope your next year makes you feel like that last picture too! I'm glad everything went so well with Grant. Good luck!
Some days I feel like that too. Hope things are going better for yall. Hope you had a good day on the 26th. We just can't stop thinking of you all and keeping you in our prayers always. Love Grandma
It took me way too long to figure out the title... I'll blame it (and missing your b-day in the first place!) entirely on your little namesake. Happy belated Birthday!
Is it bad that I feel like the top picture more often than not! I'm so glad that Grant has been progressing so well. He's a cutie pie!
Post a Comment