Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Grant's 1st Haircut- July 6, 2010

It was time. I had to really work myself up for it. We had worked so long and hard to get Grant's hair to grow that it seemed crazy to cut it! When it was pulled straight down, those lovely locks covered his eyes, so it was time!
We took a quick before photo, and went into the bathroom to pull out the scissors. I trimmed, Kyle restrained, and all three of us felt traumatized by the time it was over! Grant thought we were torturing him, and I tried to trim as fast as I possibly could. Gone are his 6 LONG hairs that have been with him since birth (now up to almost 5 inches long) and the rest of it got trimmed too.

He was too sad to sit still for an after photo, but once he was cleaned up and in jammies, he was still long enough for a quick after shot.

Not the best haircut I have ever given. In fact it is pretty choppy, but at least the area around his ears is cleaned up and he can see out again! See that comfy recliner int he background?? That is my birthday present! YAY!

No comments: