We think this guys is pretty big stuff at our house right now. His standing and furniture cruising has been a great source of entertainment. He as always had the best facial expressions and yesterday I pulled out the camera to see what I could capture.


I love the two little bottom teeth!



He now climbs up on his toy dresser and helps himself to the toy he wants. It cracks me up!


He started signing "more" and "food" this week and we are working with him on several other signs. This morning in Physical Therapy, he took his walker toy and started walking across the room on his own while pushing the toy. It was AWESOME! I love seeing him catching up in so many ways!
6 comments:
Oh, how fun to see him growing up so big and darling. He is doing such fun things! I love that stage!
OH he's just precious you two. I love the tomato also. That's great! I'm glad you guys are doing well :)
He is just sooo cute! Glad Grant did okay with the planes-- I agree - they were VERY loud- but a lot of fun! Grant is adorable in his pool! Glad he had fun with it-- and hopefully will enjoy it on more of these hot days! We need to do Yellowstone again together and do the other loop sometime! Have fun- and great picture of the blue angels-- you can almost see them!
I was so excited to see so many new fun posts! Your Yellowstone trip looked like a blast! I'm glad Grant's to the point now that you can take him places!!! And how cool to get in for FREE! I'm super excited that Grant's doing so well and working on walking. What a cutie.
He is absolutely adorable! Those eyes are amazing :)
Seriously cute pics. We also love the fam pic up top. That Grant sure is a mover. Now the real fun for you guys begins!
Post a Comment