
I have been so busy this week taking photos for other people that I almost missed my chance to get a photo shoot with Grant in before the snow starts flying this week! It has been a perfect Idaho Autumn season, one that almost never happens. Fall in Idaho is usually destroyed by one week of bitter cold temperatures that change the leaves from colorful to crispy brown over night, accompanied by a horrible wind storm that blows all the leaves off the trees. We essentially go from summer to winter in what seems like a week. But not this year. I consider it an absolute tender mercy and a gift from above. This Autumn has been spectacular. There is a chill in the air, but daytime temperatures have been warm and we have been able to enjoy afternoon walks and picnics into the first week of November. It has been great for my soul and is lessening the isolation I feel in the cold and flu season! Grant and I took our last warm day and headed to a park by our house. He had a blast playing in the leaves and I loved capturing his innocent joy. Please indulge me....I couldn't pick a favorite picture.
10 comments:
Way to cute!!! I love those pictures of Grant! Glad he likes leaves!!! Good luck!
He is SO adorable!!!! And those are some awesome pictures!
He is such a handsome guy! Glad you guys got out to enjoy the leaves.
We live in ID too, what part do you live in? We live in Meridian and LOVE IT. Sadly, its only a short period of time before we move to... we dont know where.
Look at him all walking and stuff. What a miracle baby he is...those are cute pictures Alli.
Such cute pictures! He is such a handsome little guy and I can't believe how fast he is growing!
They are all darling pictures, no wonder you couldn't choose a favorite! He is such a handsome little man!
He is sooooo stinkin cute - I love all the pictures!
Those pics are so cute! He look so much like the Hickens! So i was backtracking reading some posts and I seriously busted up laughing reading about your free lawn care for two years. And snow shoveling? Wow! What a blessing for you! Good luck this year! :-)
He looks great! And healthy! Hope you guys have agreat holiday season!!!
What a cutie! He looks so healthy and happy. I love the pictures, you did a great job. I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment