That picture makes me smile! I have one with Conner in the middle of an entire roll of toilet paper-- it is just so similar!!! I love the expressions on Grants face - what a cutie you have there! Glad you found the perfect tree too! Good luck with everything!!!
4 comments:
That picture makes me smile! I have one with Conner in the middle of an entire roll of toilet paper-- it is just so similar!!! I love the expressions on Grants face - what a cutie you have there! Glad you found the perfect tree too! Good luck with everything!!!
That looks only too familiar... Ha ha.
Having a toddler around sure makes a mother's life busy!
So nice to see some new posts. It looks like things are going well - hooray for Grant and all the progress he continues to make. :) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment