We practice walking.... (and yes, at 20 months, he is finally using it as a mode for transportation and not just a novelty!)
And then the fun begins...While daddy is working on projects in the basement, Grant decided to help me unload the fruit from our Bountiful Basket (a produce co op that gives you a basket full of different fruits and veggies each week for a great price!). I thought it was all innocent enough until I realized that he was taking a bite out of each one!

While I was snapping photos, I did catch a classic Grant moment in picture...the awful gagging on food moments. This is a daily thing at our house and we often have to jump in and intervene quickly before the choking progresses. It is a gentle reminder to me of how far we have come with Grant's eating issues, but how he continues to require careful monitoring.
1 comment:
I love his expression! Too cute. I can't wait to see his "official" walking skills where I don't have to coax it out of him!
Post a Comment