Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter

I cleared off my SD card today and discovered that all of the pictures on my camera involved us trying to enjoy winter. Grant is feeling just as cabin fevered as Kyle and I and it makes me laugh when we walk into the garage and he starts giggling just because he is so excited to get out. We have had a few days without the horrible Idaho winter winds in the last few weeks and Grant stands at the door and begs to go out. We bought him this little kid size shovel on clearance over the weekend and he has become incredibly attached to it. He helped me shovel the driveway and cried when I made him go in, but he was so blue I didn't dare keep him out much longer!



When Kyle gets home from work, he often will take Grant out to get the mail with him just to give Grant an outside break. We got this little sled from my parents for Christmas and Grant loves it!

Grant is still kind of unstable on his feet, but he thought that frozen grass was the coolest texture to walk on and his faces were pretty funny.

I will be very happy when it warms up around here and going outside can be an every day occurrence!

3 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

How fun! I think Grant's coat is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Glad you are finding ways to enjoy the outside snow!!!

Delli said...

So cute! I'm glad Grant likes the snow! I think it's COLD! :)

Jerolyn & Bruce said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE!!! Poor Grant and COLD don't mix! GMA loves you Grant!!