Monday, January 23, 2012

New Niece


While we were in SLC last week for my fetal echo and Grant's cardiology appointment, we were able to meet our new little niece, Avyrie. She came several weeks early and was a Christmas surprise that no one had planned on. The timing was perfect to do a little newborn photo shoot for her. We had to get a little creative, but I had five extra adults on hand to one newborn, so it was great! Isn't she a doll? She was so sweet.






Grant wasn't quite sure how to react with a baby at Grandma's house. He always wanted to know where the baby was, but he wanted nothing to do with her. I think he finally got brave enough to hold her foot just before we came home, but when she wiggled, it freaked him out. We will probably have a LONG adjustment time when his baby brother is born!

2 comments:

Melissa and Matt said...

Those are precious pictures. I especially love the one in the stocking. I wish I lived near you so you could do a photo shoot of my little baby.

Chelle said...

Just BEAUTIFUL! I love the one in the stocking. You are so good Alli!