Last Sunday, we hurried to the closest park for a quick photo fun moment. I had been wanting to get some new updated shots of Grant in the fall leaves for our frames at home (remember THIS post?). Grant's story has been floating around again this year in the annual Pennies By The Inch brochure to raise money for Primary Children's Medical Center and it made me nostalgic for another fun fall shoot. The light was incredible and Grant was having a blast playing in the crunchy leaves. Miles was mesmerized watching the leaves falling from the trees and the light coming through the branches. We were only there for about 20 minutes, but it was 20 minutes well worth it!








6 comments:
Oh my goodness, those pictures are beautiful!!!! It helps when you have two of the cutest little boys ever, but really they are amazing. I may have to pick your brain about a camera someday. Yours seems so much better than mine! :)
Beautiful pics! Those are so lovely with the leaves. Isn't fall the best? Nice job Alli!
Aww, so cute!! I love the fall pictures, and your boys are adorable!
OH Allison, your boys are just darling. Love the new smiles from miles! :)
the boys are beautiful! BUT I loved seeing the very RED lips on Grant! He looks so healthy and strong!
So cute! I especially love seeing the two boys together - they look like happy brothers!
Post a Comment