Now that it is almost Thanksgiving, I figured I should at least get up some pictures of Halloween! Is it just me or does it seem like Halloween and trick or treating in general seems to last for weeks before the actual night? I can't complain though, it is a ton of fun to see how excited Grant was to trick or treat. The down side to getting to trick or treat at Grandpa's work a week before, Uncle Spencer's work the day before, and friend/church activities is that Grant now thinks that he should dress up and beg people for candy every day! :) Grant was an adorable fireman this year and Kyle and I quickly put together a popcorn cover to go over the baby carrier so that Miles would be warm while joining in on the action.
We made it to two different trunk or treats as well as some door to door knocking in our neighborhood and had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment