Tuesday, August 6, 2013

May Randoms

Oh my poor neglected blog. I had these pictures loaded, but no text written, so here they are just to get them up and share pictures with our families and friends who are far away. A few random happenings from May. Both my boys love music. We like to have our own bands with anything we can come up with. Grant will beg to have a "rock out" morning. So fun.





The boys each had super hero PJ's in their sizes at the same time. Seeing them run/crawl in their capes was pretty funny.




Grant dug in the dirt outside our back door non stop. I knew he would be heart broken when I finally planted my flowers, but luckily he forgave us when we decided to bite the bullet and get a sandbox back there too.

Miles is growing so fast that Kyle has a hard time knowing which clothes belong to which boy (I guess reading tags is hard. LOL). He got him dressed for bed in Miles 12 month jammies one night. I was surprised they fit as well as they did! One time I found Grant in Miles shorts because Kyle thought they were a new pair of Grant's underwear. Too funny.


No comments: