I have been pondering over what our blog should be used for. I have seen many of my good friends add pictures of their children and sharing all for the milestones for their families and friends to see. We certainly don't have any kids (but we will hit our three weeks of marriage this week!!!) so that goal will not be the best. I thought about commenting on political views and sharing things that I am passionate about....but right now that list would include my new Dyson Vacuum (seriously, this thing is AMAZING!!) and Kleenex that have Vaseline and Aloe for my poor little head cold (season changes get my every time!). I could make this the place where Kyle and I profess our love to one another, but I have never been one for much PDA and it seems that this is just a whole new online variety of unnecessary Public Displays of Affection (although you should have seen the couple making out in church yesterday....very gross, but it kept us awake!)
So as you can see, I am kind of at a loss for the exact purpose of my blog. Online Journal?? Posting of daily life events? Hmmm....the possibilities are endless. I would appreciate other's thoughts and directions. Leave your comments.....and check back for what we decide to do!
3 comments:
I'm for posting what's going on in your life. (okay, lives). Of course, nothing too personal. I mean, this is on the internet after all! But it's fun to keep up with what's going on with you two. It's okay that you don't have kids yet, neither do we! Of course, I don't post very often... Mostly when we go on trips or do something fun/out of the ordinary. :)
Just feed us from Alli's fountain of knowledge. That ought to be good. ;)
Or, your life. That works too.
I had a blog for over a year before I got kids, and I posted all the time! I just used it as an online journal and way to keep up with everyone. It's hard to call all your friends every few weeks, but when you have a blog you can just write about what's going on in your life! Tell us about your thesis, your church callings, your marriage milestones, and your quest to buy a house (when that time comes). We love all of it! Also I like Alli's Fount of Knowledge. Blog about little tidbits we should all know. Such as the fact that Holland is not a country. It's called the Netherlands. (Go back through the archives on my blog if you are confused).
Post a Comment