Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We're Married!!

Wow, so it took me some time to finish all of the wedding plans and everything, but it is official! Kyle and I are married which means that I might have more time to add posts and keep people updated on our lives as newlyweds! I really don't know how exciting my blog will be, but at least we can share info such as: how to access our wedding photos online!!! I know, you have all been dying to see them, so here is how to find them.

Go to www.robinspencerphotos.com and click on "my events". This will take you to a page where you can search for a link called "Kyle and Alli". From here, the password is "webber" and you can all enter in and view our photos by entering your email (just so that the program can track your individual favorites should you choose to have them) and clicking "enter proof viewer". Voila! More photos than you could ever want to have or see of our little family! We appreciate so much the love and support that we have felt from our family and friends through this time and just want to say that we really do love you all! Enjoy the photos and check our blog in a few weeks for more updates....and possibly even photos of our teeny little studio apartment.....one room sure gets filled fast! Ciao!

Alli and Kyle

1 comment:

Devony said...

Oh I LOVE Your pics! They're so so so pretty and fun! Aww you guys are so cute! I love it. These are awesome guys. Congrats!