
One problem...we live in a TINY studio apartment, hence no room for a Christmas tree. So we did what we could!
Our total of two windows were decked to the nines making us feel the elements of the tree without the space for one.

I collect nativities and so we were able to squish them onto a display table and window sill this year.

Then, came time for making some Christmas cards! I really have no idea how many we will send...they might end up strung from a cute ribbon clothesline to continue the decor, but I had fun being crafty and thought that I would share just a few! :-)


We also were able to attend Kyle's work Christmas party and though we were a little upset that we had to pay $8 a plate and serve ourselves...we were excited in the end when he won a top door prize...a $50 gift certificate to BestBuy!! Hooray! Now if only he can collect a lot more of those cards, he might be able to afford the flat screen TV he is dreaming of.... one thought from the patient (or trying to be) wife....Keep dreaming! I love our little space saving 13 inch screen!! :-)
4 comments:
I love that we were both late night bloggers! your apartment is darling and your cards are sooooo cute! Love them!
Cute cards! I didn't know that you collect nativities; I do too! It's in my genes... you should see my mom's collection! :) I am still sad because one year when I lived at Canyon Terrace I put one of my nativities in the storage place and forgot to get it when I moved! I went back, but it was gone. :(
Oh, and we went to Louisville, KY for Thanksgiving. :)
Very Cute Apartment!!! Itsn't it fun to decorate your own place and enjoy the Christmas spirit with someone you really really really love! Mike, Joel, and I put up our christmas tree yesterday. It was so fun! Have fun with the rest of your Christmas festivities!
I like the new blog background, Alls. have fun with the header. :)
Post a Comment