We had a delicious fondue dinner to start off the evening (Sorry I am taking the picture cause I still felt really yucky!)
This was followed by the girl's pick for the movie. We went to Enchanted, and I am still raving
about it!! In fact, I am listening to the soundtrack right now!! If you have not seen this movie, it is a must see!! Makes fun of every Disney film, yet in a perfectly satisfying chick flick kind of way!Saturday morning, I had a breakfast get together arranged with my cohort (those in my Marriage and Family Therapy graduate program and their spouses). It was a wonderful celebration as Allison had just walked in graduation, Neal defended his thesis the week before, Miriam just completed round 8 of Chemotherapy, and Blake and I were still plugging along!
I love this group so much. They have truly been my saving grace through one of the most wonderful and trying periods of my life! So glad the grad school is nearly done! (just the thesis to finish!)
Saturday night, Kyle and I met up with my brother Aaron and sister-in-law Allyson to go to an Aggie Basket Ball game! Go Aggies!
Sunday was a day of rest, but busy
We finished off the evening by driving around to look at Christmas lights and dream of the huge home
2 comments:
what darling blocks! looks like such a fun weekend!
Hey Alli! I'm glad you're feeling better! Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before then! :)
Post a Comment