Thursday, December 6, 2007

Under Construction


I always laugh when I see "Under Construction" signs which typically seem to come once a poor driver is already in the midst of the construction, or it is so close that there is no way to back out. Well, Blogging construction is no different. Here you are....whether the motivation be excitement about what is happening in our lives, wasting time from what you should be doing, boredom....etc. In any case, you have stumbled upon my blog and if you are a frequent visitor, can clearly see that it is under construction...due to the totally different backgrounds and color schemes! No Turning Back!! I have been sick to my stomach all day and so I finally took some down time in bed with Kyle's laptop to attempt to change our colors from "girly" (I preferred to consider it bright and uplifting) to more seasonally appropriate. Maybe now I can get Kyle to post once in a while! Check back soon....I hope to figure out how to make a cute new header to go with this soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You probably already know this, but you can make an image using GIMP or something, and then go to layout and just insert the picture into the header part. Then, if you don't like the positioning, you can go to the html and shift it to where you like it. You can do a lot of fun things with Gimp. Anyways, like I said, you probably know this already... but just in case! :)