Melissa turned 19 this week and we can hardly believe it! We celebrated with her friends that evening and I had to console Kyle later that his baby sister was almost out of her teens. Yikes! Since so many of you are voting that we are having a little girl, Kyle decided to get some good practice of being a daddy to a little girl and let Mel and I put all kinds of hair things in his hair. Good sport!
The second fun occasion:
AGGIE BASKETBALL! I love this sport and the support the team gets here is unprecedented! The season kicked off this week with the annual blue and white scrimmage where all the players play each other and they are constantly being switched out to try new combinations of players together. We had fun sitting on the second row and catching everything they threw to the crowd!
Third there was:

RYAN SHUPE and the RUBBERBAND in concert! I love this group! They put on such a fun show and we had a blast with some friends at this concert this week. This was the band playing the one Bass version of "Lowrider"....hysterical! They attribute it to having too much time in the greenroom prior to the show. I just think it is pure genius!
Sadly, we were kind of party poopers on Halloween! I have no costumed pictures to show you at all! Kyle had to stay home and do homework most of the evening and we did make it over to our friend's place for a Halloween party, but I was so exhausted that we only stayed for an hour and then came home and went to bed! Pathetic I know. That is ok, it has been a long few weeks! I like fun weeks like this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment