Thursday, May 6, 2010
Gardner Village- April 24, 2010
After the IHH Heart Mom's activity, Kyle and I decided to take a few minutes to enjoy Gardner Village before heading back to Idaho. Our Salt Lake trips are always so fast, so it was nice to walk for 20 minutes before we drove again. I had never been to this little shopping plaza, but it was so quaint! From what I was told, it used to be an old mill run by a polygamist family, so there were lots of smaller houses that all of the shops were in with cobblestone paths linking them all together. It made for a great spring outing!

Grant was so tired since he refused to sleep for us that afternoon, but he was really enjoying all of the new sights and sounds that the outside world offers! Can you tell we live a very sheltered (literally!) life?!
These ducks were so used to human interaction they refused to budge when we nearly walked on them!


Hopefully we will get to come back here next year and spend some more time going in shops and taking pictures without feeling rushed (knowing we would not get back home until very late).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am always fo grateful for the up dates even if I am slow in commenting. Loverly picturds tooooo/ LOL Grandma
Post a Comment