Kyle's sister, Melissa, got engaged at the end of August. She will be marrying Whipple Walter in the Bountiful temple in December. We took their engagement photos the week we got back from Arizona. Aren't they cute?
And my favorites... this is Grant crashing their photo shoot. We had to keep ushering him out of their pictures and he would laugh and giggle the whole time. Stinker!
4 comments:
Those are beautiful pics! How are they going to choose which pics to use for their announcement?! Beautiful couple, beautiful pics. Love ya and miss ya! :)
Very cute Alli! You did such a cute job with them. I love all the creative poses you come up with!!!
Already? Wow! I remember when she first started going to college- time flies! Those are cute pics, and a cute couple! I always think weddings in the family are fun. :-) Enjoy!
They are such a beautiful couple! You did a great job on their engagements! I love that Grant kept sneaking in, so cute!
Post a Comment