My brother Nate and his family were visiting my parents from their home in DC for a week between general conference and Easter. I managed to leave the camera home most days (toting a toddler and a pregnant belly was enough for me!) but I did have it this particular morning when the grandkids got to try their hand at coloring Easter eggs. All of my siblings came to town at some point during the visit, along with my grandparents from Colorado. The pictures can speak pretty well for themselves.
This is my incredibly methodical and careful egg coloring kid. He wanted Grandpa to sit right by him and he was ever so careful with each egg he touched.
This is Russell. I worry for any thing small or delicate that crosses his path. He and Grant could not be more opposite in their coloring methods. He enjoyed throwing the eggs into the coloring cups and then throwing them onto the granite countertops. I don't think a single one of his eggs survived. :)
My Grandpa was content to sit and watch the little boys in action.
Blurry, but the best I got. At least everyone was looking in my general direction.
When Karina woke up, she got to pretend she was a part of the party.
1 comment:
What a fun time! Grant has the cutest little facial expressions. And i Love the pic with the cracked eggs...aren't little boys great? :)
Post a Comment