Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Sunday

Apparently I have only pulled out the camera for Easter related things recently! Sorry for the overload on posts. On Sunday morning, Kyle and I had our own little egg hunt and I had to try to stall Grant in my room after his bath so the Easter bunny could do his thing (thank heavens they cancelled bishopric meetings that morning... usually Kyle is gone at 6: 30am and Grant and I are in a mad rush to get to church on time!) He was being hysterical, running right up to the camera and striking his own little funny poses.

After our mini photo shoot, we got down to business and let him go hunt through the house. Once he discovered some of the eggs had candy, he was very serious!




We might have to have semi annual egg hunts... they really are so fun!

No comments: