Thursday, January 14, 2010

Olive Garden Recipe

After our New Year's Eve post, I had several people request the recipe for the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup. My friend, Lisa, started a recipe sharing blog that I enjoy reading, so I posted the recipe there. Click HERE to go to the recipe. And then let me know how you like it!

2 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

Mmm I will have to try that out! It looks like you guys have been having way too much fun! YOur basement is looking good! I will have to come over and see it in person sometime! Oh, and Joel commenly goes to bed with three binkies as well--- only he's 2 so it's kinda sad! Good luck and thanks for everything!

The Larchars said...

I love the new upbeat events you are posting on your blog more frequently. These posts are so fun to read! It's nice to know what's going on with Grant too, but these really bring out the "you" that I remember. I am hoping to make your famous soup tonight. THanks for sharing the recipe!!! :-)