One Sunday after church, I asked Kyle to keep an eye on Grant for a little while so I could go finish a few things. I had been out of the room for less than ten minutes and came back to find this.
We see that scene a lot at our house when Jake's in charge of the kids. :) He gets really offended if I call it "babysitting", though, since he's watching his own children.
I started laughing out loud when I saw these pics! Jared came over to see what I was laughing about, and he started laughing too! I'm glad you caught it on film. Jared always falls asleep on the floor in Siena's room and I have to shake his leg to get him to wake up. Good old dads. :)
5 comments:
We see that scene a lot at our house when Jake's in charge of the kids. :) He gets really offended if I call it "babysitting", though, since he's watching his own children.
Too funny! We see that a lot at our house too! Normally it's Mike on his Ipod while the kids terrorize the house and each other! Cute, cute!
Oh that is hilarious!! Jared and I both just got a good laugh. You have quite the cutie there!
I started laughing out loud when I saw these pics! Jared came over to see what I was laughing about, and he started laughing too! I'm glad you caught it on film. Jared always falls asleep on the floor in Siena's room and I have to shake his leg to get him to wake up. Good old dads. :)
Too funny! Grant sure is looking good - what a cute boy!
Post a Comment