Monday, January 28, 2008

Ta Dah!

Ok Ok, after much whining on my part, I think that I got this figured out! Here were my main problems (cause I am sure that everyone wants to know!)

1. template not upgraded (I changed it multiple times and learned that Blogger has made updates to fix these problems!)

2. Difficult template to work with...I switched to a minima template and they are a lot easier to read!

3. I am now pro Photo Bucket (except that some side company from them keeps sending me spam texts now after I registered for my photo bucket account!...gggrrr!). Google Pages seems to load the pages really huge...not sure why still.

4. I learned of a really awesome new Blogger Help Website that talks you through everything to change your layouts! Go to http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ if you want someone to talk you through all of this! (thanks for the link new friend Heather! Your link directed me on to some others that helped! Gracias!)

I am now a much relieved blogger, but after all this mess to get it all changed, I think that I am sick of my new layout already! I just might have to change it again soon...perhaps as a reward for getting something done on my thesis! Thanks again all readers for your comments and help! I will try to post something about our lives soon too! (I have never yet attempted to upload a video, but I have a really funny one of this guy rocking out at a Jazz concert we went to...I will try and post soon!)



p.s. If there are any odd looking things on this blog when you load it on your own computers, please let me know since I have a tiny screen to view from. Sometimes it looks differently on a wider screen!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Looks great. glad you figured it out!

Janey said...

alli it looks fantastic!! I love it, way to go! Isn't heather the best, she's amazing, i love that sister of mine!

Heather said...

Hurray! I'm glad you were able to figure it all out. Great work!