Monday, June 2, 2008
"I couldn't be Happier!"
I am so EXCITED!! Wicked is finally coming to Salt Lake City (well, next April and May that is!) Kyle's dream was to take me to see Wicked on our honeymoon or shortly after, but a dead transmission (and $2000 down the drain) 3 weeks after our wedding took all our funds to be able to make this dream of mine happen. We have talked about trips to Chicago, L.A., and NYC just to be able to see the show, but now we won't have to since it will be less than two hours from us! I am certain that it will sell out within days of tickets becoming available, so here is my plea to you all. Keep your ears out. I diligently check online to see if tickets are available, but if you hear that they are, please call me ASAP! I will cry if we miss out on this one!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey Everyone! I am trying out a new background too...check it on your computers and let me know if it is too loud/bright/busy! Too bad I couldn't find a girl in the header with Brown hair!
Aww, I need to make you a brown haired girl! Actually, if you use pse or ps you can probably flood fill her hair with a brown color! Looks great, love your blog! thank you so much!!!
Wicked is coming!?!?! Oh man, that is so exciting! My sister and bro-in-law just got back from seeing it in California and I was super jealous. Next April and May is perfect timing, it gives me just enough time to convince my husband that he likes musicals (and to teach him what the Wizard of Oz is) and to take me to it! Yay!! I will definitely keep my ears open, let me know if you hear anything!
love the header! and guess what, I'm going to be in LA next Wednesdsay watching Wicked:) hehe. maybe we'll see it again in Aprilish. Let me know if you know when tickets are available.
I am very excited for you. I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open! I also think that your dessert looks wonderful. Please send me the recipe (Joel is teething and I need all the chocolate I can get ;)! Also, your background looks great to me on my computer. Good Job!
I am so excited that wicked is coming. I bookmarked this web page that tells you when wicked tickets are on sell or not. Your background is super cute! Also that dessert looks amazing, so much fun.
http://www.broadwayacrossamerica.com/BAA.Web/Pages/BAACity+city+Salt-Lake-City+SeriesShowId+6558+showId+807+name+Wicked.html
Post a Comment