Today's topic? STRESS! I don't know what it is, but I just got home from work and suddenly, all of the thoughts on my list overwhelmed me! Here you go... my therapeutic journal/blog writing to do list for the day!1. Call and set up VT for TOMORROW!
2. Catch up with old roommate who is in town :-)
3. Call old EFY friend who is also in town
4. Plan menu and get some groceries
5. Check on retirement planning fund with the LDSFS headquarters office
6. Follow up and make sure they have a copy of my marriage certificate
7. Incorporate the new revisions on my latest thesis draft
8. Curse my professor for making me add more revisions
9. Finish case notes for my other job so that I can get paid next week.
10. Follow up on overnight plans for this weekend's wedding
11. Determine when/where we are meeting Kyle's siblings on Suday
12. Spray for spiders in the apartment (we have bunches!)
13. Look for more replacement plants for the garden since so many died in the frost.
14. Replace garden trowel Kyle broke while trying to replant the garden
15. Plan for the online training I have to view on Friday
16. Decide whether I want to assist with the Eating Disorder's group at LDSFS (under the table of course until my thesis is done!)
17. Get some exercise in today
18. Determine if I still have my front desk job since the old secretary has returned from medical leave
19. If I don't have a job, figure out how we will pay the bills until I have my full time therapy job back
20. Wash and Wax Kyle's truck as late "Happy Husband's Day" present
21. Buy Wedding gift for this weekend's wedding!
22. Stop blogging and get to doing some of the things on my list!!
**hhmmm.... I think I will start with the fun items! The yucky ones can wait!**
5 comments:
Good luck hon. May the force be with you. :)
Holy Cow your garden is huge! Gardens are a lot of fun, but tons of work. I wish you a plentiful harvest and a significant lack of weeds. What a to do list! Hope you've been able to check it all off by now. Man, I'll never complain about the "stress" of having two kids in diapers again.
i bet a lot of those are hobo spiders and they'll burn a hole in your flesh...so go to C.A.L. ranch and buy the sticky papers specifically for hobo spiders. they work so good. you'll catch tons of hobos and a few little ones, too.
Wow you got so much to do. In Florida we have these cocroaches that are 2 inches long, and we have found lizards in our apartment. ahh. I added a ton more music on my blog...hope you enjoy.
I love your posts Alli they crack me up! :) I hope you got all of your to-do's done! :)
Post a Comment