Monday, June 2, 2008

Decadent Discovery



This weekend, Kyle and I made a fabulous discovery... Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake is easily recreated at home, with a few minor modifications...
Looks pretty tasty, doesn't it? We got creative with some pans that my sister in law gave me for Christmas (originally made to healthfully bake tortillas into crunchy taco salad shells) and added a cake mix into the fun molded pan. After baking, simply cut a whole in the middle, fill with hot fudge sauce, top with ice cream and drizzle with Syrup! DELISH!

** for those interested, in hopes of keeping with our healthy lifestyle plan, we substituted all oils with applesauce and used fat free frozen yogurt. Now if only I knew a healthier hot fudge substitute!! **

2 comments:

Michelle and Andy said...

Yummy! And haha, that's funny, you just left a comment on my blog while I'm leaving a comment on your blog! :)

Jerolyn & Bruce said...

WOW....I know what dessert I want when I come to see you!! gotta love it!