
Ashley and her husband Buck looked great! It has been a while since I have been around her family, so it was fun to watch her cousins/aunts/uncles bust a move on the dance floor! This photo collage demonstrates how adorable the kids were. All night I had to keep telling people that they weren't mine and pass off all of the credit to the Maid of Honor!

Following the wedding, we left to head to Snowbird Ski Resort to sleep over. Kyle's grandparent's have a timeshare week there every year and so we were excited to be able to take advantage of the getaway and rest from our busy day. The following morning, we took a small nature hike through the resort (which still had snow and even skiers!) and saw bunches of deer and even a moose very close to us! We were able to meet up with Kyle's siblings that afternoon to chat for a while. In all, this was a fantastic weekend full of wonderful family and friends!
3 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend. I just talked to Darci and she said the wedding was beautiful. If you and Kyle are coming up for the 4th maybe we should try to get a BBQ or something together that weekend. Jake's coming down since it's a 3 day weekend (and my birthday). Let me know what your schedule is going to be like!
About the kit- I added a little section on my sidebar with the links to the sites I downloaded the kits from, so try that.
Looks like you had a busy weekend! I loved the photo's- kids are so photogenic! How do you make the collage of pictures?
Your picture collages are so fun. And let me take a moment to thank you for introducing me to...HOOP LA LA!
Post a Comment