Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Announcing our New Arrival!

Kyle and I are pleased to announce that on Monday, February 4th at approximately 6:15 pm, we added a new addition to our family. Now for those who are thinking that they missed our big announcement, no worries..... I am NOT Pregnant! We just added a new Laptop to our family! :-) I have affectionately named it the "Thesis Writer" and it is a welcome addition to our family! I cannot get the right picture to show online, so if you want to check out all of the details, look athttp://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8661771&type=product&id=1196470439442

Don't worry, I did not pay that much for it! It was on an incredible deal, so Kyle and I could not resist. We have been looking at laptops for a while now and this was exactly what I wanted and the price was right! Happy Valentines/Future Mother's Day/Birthday/Flag Day/Presidents Day/etc. to me!!

In other recent news, there has been a lack of blogging because I have been super sick. I have never been more sick than since we got married. I am wondering if I am allergic to Kyle! It might also be the apartment that is making me sick, or perhaps some strange complication of my birth control, so who knows. In any case, I have averaged being sick one week a month for the last 7 months or so. We have decided that this most recent head cold is definitely a side effect of over exertion with all of the snow shoveling and having perpetually wet hair (since my hair is now midway down my back and catches the snow easily). oh well. We spent the weekend in Idaho Falls with my family so that Kyle could get in some more snowmobiling after a long tough week at work and school. My mom was also sick, so she and I laid on the couch while Kyle and Dad played. We are still looking for jobs now that Kyle's internship has ended, so please keep us in your prayers!


7 comments:

Beattie Family said...

congrats on your new arrival! i'm expecting it also to be called the digiscrapbooker:) sorry to hear you're sick, we'll keep you in our prayers for jobs, it's always rough inbetween.

Devin said...

yes, the inbetween stage is rough, and i can understand.
congrats on teh new addition; and i hope you stop getting sick so much!

Abby said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family. I hope it will bring you joy and inspire your thesis as well as many new digiscrap pages!
We'll keep Kyle in our prayers, too. Hope you feel better, Alli! I tagged you, so when you're feeling up to it, post again!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. Learning how to operate and maintain a new technological device is probably good practice for parenthood---You pack it around with you everywhere you go, give it a lot of love and patience, and occasionally have to clean up little "messes."
Good luck with that Thesis!

Dawn said...

Hi Alli, I think I got an account and I hope you are feeling better. Get that Thesis done so you don't have to woory anymore about it. How was your trip to Jct? I hear you cleaned up again for Grandma. There is always somthing to clean when we are there.

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Alli! So reading your blog makes me think that we need to live close to each other one day again. Just think of all the fun we could have together! One day, right. Anyway, glad to see that you guys are doing well. And look at you, shoveling snow and all that! Talk to you later!

Us Bailey's said...

congratulations!!!