
It has been snowing NON STOP here and I for one am exhausted by it! While Kyle is at work, I have been shoveling nearly every day (though he helps me at night). We have had a lot of problems getting our neighbors to help out and share the burden. Our elderly landlord does not want to raise rent to cover snow removal, so she leaves it up to the tenants. We have a whole parking lot to shovel by hand, not to mention a long driveway! Whew!


We woke up this morning and had to wade through about 6 inches of new snow, and then it snowed about another 4 inches while we were in church! This is heavy wet snow and is compounded with the 12 or so inches of new snow we got in the last few days.... in total, we have probably 2+ feet of snow currently. YIKES! Words cannot describe this, so for the benefit of our Arizona family, check out these photos!
6 comments:
YA Thanks Alli... The snow is very beautiful to look at through your blogs from AZ. BURRRR, so cold. Can't believe all the snow! You are troopers for keeping it shoveled.
Mom H.
Don't you love the snow!!!! Its bee snowing here as well, but we started with nothing -- that's good ol Poky for you! Good luck and keep shoveling!
I bet you've got some great muscles, Alli! Like when you did snow removal freshman year... :)
I was up there over the weekend so i know first hand that you're not even exaggerating those numbers! TONS OF SNOW IN LOGAN!!
Alli! Hey this is Linda (Erickson) I found your blog off of Abby's blog and had to say hello! It is good to "see" you in the blog world! I didn't even know that you were married. Congratulations! And from reading your blog, it sounds like you are finishing up your master's? Nicely done! Our family also has a blog:
http://littlefamilyjld.blogspot.com/
Hope all else is going well with you guys!
Post a Comment