Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I want this Stroller





My cute friend Janna posted about this giveaway and so I am excited too! A double stroller that looks like a dream. Some of you might be angry and tell me to wait my turn cause we will need it later in life, but I remind you that this will allow me to babysit someone else's child to make some money while I am home!! Click the button to go to their site.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Hmm...not sure it could handle packing out an elk. Maybe a few raccoons...

Devony said...

I love Chiccos. Our travel system was a chicco - best ever - and my friend has this stroller. I think you're smart to get a double now!

Michelle said...

Yikes, I haven't checked your blog in a few days and I thought you were having twins when I saw this!! haha!!