Friday, October 10, 2008

Small Reminder

Hey Friends and Family,

My cute friend Shanda reminded me of this as she was making changes to her blog. Because of my desire for anonymity (remember that I do work with some potentially interesting populations in therapy), if you have our blog linked on your own, please take off our last name and list us as merely Alli and Kyle so that people cannot search for us. Hopefully this will not mess up the style of your friends lists, but it will greatly help me! My blog is protected against Google, but I do not know how secure yours are and this small act on your part will help me not have to go private. Thanks!

Alli and Kyle

p.s. some of you might have it that way just because you do not know what our last name is! LOL! If that is the case, for your knowledge only, it starts with an H and rhymes with Chicken! (sad I know. Our children will have no hope on the playground....**sigh**)

p.p.s. If you too are concerned about the ability of search engines to access your blog, take a second, go into the Settings Tab, and change it so that your blog is not searched by search engines.

5 comments:

forsgren@wic.net said...

this is my test

K.E.N said...

I'm sorry, but Kyle's name isn't even next to your on our list-it's always been just Alli. I hope he doesn't mind being left out.

Allison said...

LOL! No worries Kari...as long as my last name is not on there, He will be fine! ;-)

AngieVach said...

Hey Alli - How do you protect your blog against google?? Share your knowledge! Thanks! - Angie

Allison said...

Angie, Just go into your settings tab. There is a place where it asks you if you want to have your blog searched by search engines. Just change the setting to no! Easy as pie :-)